Commendations and Greetings
If you would like to request a Congressional Commendation or a Presidential Greeting for someone living in the 3rd Congressional District please complete and submit the form linked below. The types of commendations and greetings are listed following this text. Be sure to select the proper request in the field near the end of the form. In order for your greeting request to be delivered on time, greeting requests MUST be submitted at least six weeks before the date of the event. We do not offer expedited services and we cannot guarentee your request will be processed on time when given a shorter time frame to complete the request. Presidential Correspondence will be mailed on the day of the event or a few days after. The Office of Legislative Affairs (OLA) is not able to give official updates on these requests.
Available Congressional Commendations
- Appointment to public office
- Election to public office
- Awards or honors
- Eagle Scout
- Gold Star
- Military academy appointment
- Other achievements of public distinction
Available Presidential Greetings
- Birthday greetings (for persons 80 years of age or over)
- Anniversary greetings (for couples celebrating 50 years of marriage or more)
- Wedding (send your request after the event)
- Baby's birth
To request a Congressional Commendation or a Presidential Greeting, complete and submit the Commendations and Greetings form.